How early,is too early?.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Brian73, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Here is my problem,l have two Barney's Blue cheese on go,germinated from seed,however one is 1 week behind the other,l have approx 3 and a half foot of height grow space and my bigger plant is already just over half that size in a ten litre pot,if they can double in size in flowering, l should really be switching to flower cycle NOW,so my question is :- if l switch now has my smaller plant-25 days in veg=just over 12 inches in height, 5/6 sets,is she ready/can she be put to flower with bigger plant???,as haven't really got space to hold back big one to wait for small,hope this makes sense,all advise appreciated..ty.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

2. you can switch at anytime, you can start at 12/12 and some people do. I have had plants quadruple in size in flower, you will probably have to tie your branches down but yes you can switch.

3. Thanks levitate,once lights go off for today l will reset timer for 12/12,I've topped the bigger of the two,can l tie the two collas Aswell as branches?. 👍 cheers again

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

4. Lol musta been a pure sativa to quadruple in size!

OP did you do any kind of lst on your plants?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

5. It was THC Bomb, that's a indica dominant strain, It went from first pic to second very quick.

Attached Files: