How early is too early?

Discussion in 'General' started by OwlInABarn, Jan 14, 2013.

1. So I just woke up and I finally have a day off from work after working into overtime last week. Anyways I plan to pretty much be blazed all day, but i dont wanna wake n bake too early and end up wearing out later ya know? How long should I wait to smoke?

2. afternoon.

make it a happy hour, perhaps 5 pm and after u can smoke smoke smoke it up haha

3. if you're seriously concerned about the burnout have a nice morning sesh and couter act the burn out in a few hours with another nice sesh. basically just saying space them out well rather than actually burning all day. start at like noon

4. I bake probably 10 minutes after I wake. I make the bowl last and pack a 420 bowl after

5. I'll be doing this with the last of my stash. I'll sesh a lil later and space them out. Probably 4 or 5 and I MIGHT have one or two for tomorrow.

6. Smoke a little throughout the day. No need to get utterly baked if you have all day to do shit

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

7. well it depends on how badly you have to go to the bathroom. if you can hold it you should smoke immediately after waking, if not go to the bathroom then smoke, or if you so desire wake n bake on the toilet.

8. I would like to try this. Lol