How early can I tell the gender of my plant?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Dextersmama420, Nov 10, 2012.

1. About 3 weeks ago I picked a few seeds put of my brothers weed and planted them as an experiment to see if they would grow. One sprouted and has been thriving but I would like to know how early I can tell if it's male or female. I read somewhere that if the leaves sprout from the stock evenly as levels, it is male. If they sprout randomly from the stock, it is female. Can anybody confirm this? Please help!
    Thanks!!!

2. You should post this in the growing section! You will probably get better or at least faster responses.

3. hey cutie. Wrong section.

4. Nope the only thing staggered nodes mean is that its mature...you have to either wait till it strat to preflower while in veg or check them after you start 12/12..tiny white hairs means its female

5. Thanks you guys!
    Oops sorry about posting this on the wrong thread. It's my first post! I'm still figuring it out.

6. Welcome to the city..tons of good info here just start with reading the stickes and youll be a pro in no time :)

7. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']Welcome to the city..tons of good info here just start with reading the stickes and youll be a pro in no time :)[/quote]

Ok sweet!

Great picture by the way. Alex Grey.. Just wow.

8. Grats on your success! :)