How Dyou Use Your MFLB?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MrFlops, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I just got mine yestersay & love it already but i was wondering how others use theres, as in how long dyou hold the battery in, how long you inhale etc.

2. on a fresh trench.. i hold the battery in for 3-5sec and then hit the box while holding the battery in for about 10-15 seconds.. then release battery and drag for another second or two.. repeat.. skipping the 3-5second warmup.. after a couple hits.. i dumb the trench.. grind weed between fingers.. return to trench and continue vaping until its vaped out

3. i just kind of hit it like i feel like it at the moment.. i usually let mine get a little hotter so i get some cbd too that way its not all head high. i love my box! you should check out the mflb appreciation thread alot of good info in there..

im about 3 trenches in right now so excuse my grammar

4. I put battery in, stare down the tube till it looks smokey then I inhale so I can feel warmth but it doesn't taste smokey, I inhale for about 10-15 seconds. That's what has seemed to work good for me

5. [quote name='"HotDish"']on a fresh trench.. i hold the battery in for 3-5sec and then hit the box while holding the battery in for about 10-15 seconds.. then release battery and drag for another second or two.. repeat.. skipping the 3-5second warmup.. after a couple hits.. i dumb the trench.. grind weed between fingers.. return to trench and continue vaping until its vaped out[/quote]

Exactly!