how dumb do you have to be to run in to a plan propeller

Discussion in 'General' started by briwes911, Dec 6, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arOfUeqs0MM]Young Model's Face Slashed by Propeller - YouTube[/ame]

2. she ugly anyways

3. Damm i bet she can be a zombie model now.

4. lol^. she can be in the new twilight, lesbian frankinstein.

5. How does a bitch that ugly be concidered a "model"????

6. Haha, you guys are super cool. Let's see some pics of your dime piece girls. :rolleyes:

7. Pretty fucking stupid.

8. womp womp womppppppppppppppppppppp

9. [​IMG]
    thats me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,^

10. She's got a troll face.

11. well she is a blonde...but srsly i doubt she just walked right into it, theres gotta be more to the story
    I just got out of the hospital recently for a nasty car accident and almost lost my life and my leg. I was in surgery 6 of the next 8 days just to save it...I feel for this girl 100 percent, the pain shes goin thru is terrible and no human deserves it...wether shes ugly or not makes no difference, have some humility

12. Come on people, this aint funny. I have flown in numerous small planes and this happens more than you think especially a night.
    Keep in mind, you can't see a spinning propeller at night and propellers pull air towards them which could have possibly sucked her towards the propeller causing the accident. Pilots always tell you to walk to the rear of the plane after exit.

13. I've seen smart people do dumb shit, like walk into closed doors and whatnot. It has to do with alertness not intellect.

Remember, we scotch guarded everything so stupid people don't hurt themselves, and te alert has lowered their guard as a result. Soon, this that we take for granted will bite us in the ass.

14. How dumb do you have to be to misspell "plane?"

15. when they ahve a lot of fucking money and a nice body..they just dont take pics of her face probably

16. her whole left hand is gone... that fucking sucks...

im left handed :-/

17. i guess not to dumb seeing how your the first one to catch it!

18. No need to see the face anyway..were that booty at.