Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How dumb am I?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pretzable, Nov 29, 2012.

1. So recently I found my old bubbler that I never use anymore, it was atleast 1 year old and I had nowhere to keep it anymore. I was super high and in fear of it getting found I smashed it and threw it away it was only ten dollars but still one of my biggest mistakes in my opinion, thoughts?

2. You haven't made very many mistakes if that was your biggest. That's my opinion

3. it was 10 dollars. couldnt have been that great of a piece... now if you would have smashed a bong that's a different story

4. I agree with the guy above me :p Pipes or blubbers break, usually meh unless they're really nice. However a bong broken... that is the worst.

5. I really did not like the piece anyway, diff to clean and tasted awful, I've got a nice new spoon and mflb that I use much more often

6. If you didn't find it for a year, why didn't you just leave it in the spot you had it at? Sounds like it was doing a pretty good job at hiding it...

7. Been knowing the ho for 4 days, pimpery pays
    and I bet you aint know that she goes both ways . . .