How done will I be if I get pulled over?

Discussion in 'General' started by Greenland42, Sep 21, 2013.

1. My friends and I like to burn and skate down hills. Sometimes we will roll a 2 gram blunt and the goal of the game is to puff puff pass as we are skating down the hill. If the blunt goes out or you can't keep up you lose which means less hits for the loser.

Just today we were in a police chase and I wasn't stopping because these dickhead cops purposefully set up a trap for us. One told us not to skate and we said no so we smoked a bowl and waited 20 minutes to go down and there was a cop down the street just waiting to see us come around the bend.

Thankfully the cop was a good 200 yards down the street but he was skidding out turning around to come after me as I looked over my shoulder. I then got into my tuck and pulled 3 fat drifts around 3 hairpin turns going about 30 and escaped onto a bike trail.

One of my friends went to get his coat because he didn't believe me and the cop sped around the corner with the lights flashing and the cop was hella pissed because 2 of us got away. My friend wouldn't say who we were so he got a fat $750 ticket. A missdemeanor for the skating and he got a speeding ticket.

If we got pulled over smoking blunts while skating how bad will it be? would that be a dui or something?

2. wow what a dickhead. Ruining fun and shit... Btw that race sounds awesome lol just be careful.. So you guys going to split the ticket?

3. Just wait tilll you're skating to light up. If a cop rolls up when you're skating just flick the blunt.

4. lol you mean sui skating under the influence.

5. #5 Serenity, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
    Big skating no-no. You don't go back to the same spot you just got kicked out of. You at least wait a day. And don't longboard or bomb hills. Shit's dangerous as fuck. And just smoke at home before you go. 

6. Kool story. I would have to take my own blunt and meet you guys at the bottom cause that shit sounds scary.

7. Its only dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. Im chill at 50mph and can stop no problem. Also I wear a helmet cause I have to be safe for safety meetings

8. my friend is trying to take it to court and get the ticket price lowered or removed then we will split it if he still has a fine.

9. Sounds you and your friends aren't very smart. What part of that situation screamed "Lets bomb that hill right after they told us not too!!" expecting cops not to be there? Also running from the cops and drifting your truck isn't exactly something to brag about.

10. What state are you in?

11. hella done braj

12. lol I was on my longboard

ahh i read tuck as truck :laughing:. dodging em while skating is a pretty good idea. Feel bad for your friend though.

14. this was in california

15. Kinda brought it to happen

16. i don't care if this story is real that is a pretty bad ass thing to do on a long board. and what the hell do you mean "what would happen?" your friend answered that for you, a 750$ ticket with a misdemeanor and speeding ticket....

50mph on a public road with no brakes = dangerous. 

18. Yeah but there wasn't anyone smoking buds or caught with weed on them while skating. Im wondering how bad that would have turned out to be if we were caught smoking while skating? not trying to get an SUI lol.

Also when my friend got pulled over they took his fingerprints and photographed him they did everything and there were about 5 cop cars that showed up along with a motorcycle cop apparently. We dipped to a homies house and layed low.

19. I can break at those speeds lol 50 mph and no breaks is asking for serious injury.

20. #20 DatUndiscoveredWalrus, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
    LoL, no shit, you think