Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does your noes feel when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by godzilla420, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Can you breath smoothly through it or does it feel kind of blocked? I think it has something to do with blood vessels dilating from the THC.

2. I haven't had a cold in ages so my nose feels normal. One time I had a really blocked nose, tried that vapo rub shit and it didnt help. So I smoked about half a joint up my nose lmao, and it felt a lot clearer:smoke::smoke:

3. my sinus gts fked

4. Fuck, I'm retarded. and yeah, I think your sinuses get blocked.

5. Mine have been fucked for years, even without smoking my sinuses are fucked...If your sinuses are fucked, well, your sinuses are fucked.:cool:

Although any smoke is likely to interfere with the nasal passage, just like the throat, lungs...And whatever the hell else they said I was fuckin' up when I started smoking.:cool:

6. Yeah but I vape, so it shouldn't have the same effects as smoke. That's why I think it's the THC

7. I think your sinuses are just fucked...Gettin' close to that time of the year, quit blaming my sweet Mary Jane.:cool:

8. yeah my nose is always fine when smoking

9. It's almost that time of year but not quite. It is definitely your "sweet Mary Jane".

10. Smoking tobacco FUCKS up my sinuses.
    Smoking weed makes my sinuses better.

11. Warm from the pizza and nachos passing underneath it

12. My nose sometimes gets super dry if I'm not keeping hydrated while smoking. It's annoying as shit.

13. It is the smoke, any smoke, whatever smoke you want it to be...But it has absolutely nothing to do with marijuana, no, it has everything to do with smoke.:cool:

14. No it's that time of year. I live in the City of Trees and I'm getting bad allergies.

15. My nose usually gets pretty blocked up, I just figured it was due to breathing out of my mouth a lot more.

16. My noes feel good. I breathe in before I say it, and breathe out after. When I smoke nothing really changes, just might come out a little shaky.

17. My nose is always stuffed when I'm high...