Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does your mom feel about you smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cloud10_2003, Jun 18, 2012.

1. ive gotten caught on and off since i was like 16 which was when i got kicked out of school and was like fuck this shit and never went back....but now im going to classes to get my g.e.d my mom walked in my room and smelled my weed and asked me i told her the truth lol and she we talked and she was like i just want you to be something in life and i dont want to see you be a drug addict or in prison and i was like i cant get addicted to it and i told her i have never been caught...she was like id rather you grow your own and dont tell anyone about it if you do (which i am starting now) lol she was pretty cool about it...i still feel bad sometimes when she sees me high though so after i get my g.e.d and get a job im gonna move out....how do your parents feel?..i love my mom

2. She doesn't know, but she probably would be cool with it.

3. Well.. I'm an adult and my parents don't say anything about it.. because they know its not their business.

4. I'll tell you if they find out, after I get out of fucking hospital. I mean, I'm nineteen and I'm pretty fucking independent but they'd still flip shit about it.

5. she doesnt know. if she did she'd probably freak out and have a heart attack or something. i working really hard for her to not know.

6. I know what you mean by feeling bad about her knowing

But my Mom is pretty much the same except she would some what flip if she smelled my room like weed.

But she would be okay with it if it wasn't for my stubborn anti weed dad

7. If you don't have a job and aren't in school how do you afford weed?

My mom doesn't LOVE it, but she smokes herself so actually having it in her house wasn't ever a problem. For awhile I smoked a LOT, and I still smoke a lot by her standards (about an e a week, maybe more like 4 gs) but I just graduated college so she was fine with me..now it's time for me to find a job and I know while I am searching she will be quick to say "get off your stoner ass and get a job," but once I do it'll be all good again, like it is now :smoke:

8. i sell beats on the internet lol...and thats what ive been doing since i got kicked out of school but shit is getting real and i feel like i need to spread my wings and fly like a pelican.

9. She knows i do and she hates it im like its just weed and this is her way of putting it: Its just weed, its just cocaine, its just meth, its just heroine.
    Me: wtf no its not, you can overdose on all those drugs... Except for cannabis

10. My mom doesn't care so long as she doesn't hear about it from me and I'm keeping my shit together. My dad likes that I smoke cause he smokes more than I do :laughing:

11. She hates it and I really wish i Could change her mind but it's so ingrained in her brain it's bad there's no changing it. It's her decision I'm not gonna force her to get high like the kid who gave his mom a weed brownie without telling her. She doesn't care much as long as I don't do it around th house though.

12. Been caught, havent exactly kept a low profile since then. I think its at the point where they know, but don't say anything about it. Hell, my mom bought me my mushroom necklace.

Side note, I was in the head shop the other day with my mom, looking at some of the posters, which are right next to all the pieces. My mom goes up to the case and stares at it for a bit. She points at a bubbler and goes " Thats a small bong." I laugh and go "Mom, thats a bubbler, the bongs are over here." She proceeds to ask about all the pieces and what they do, as well as some of the hoses for the hookahs and other stuff behind the counter. I was lol'ing the whole time :)

13. She doesn't like it, but then again I'm 20 and support myself. So there's nothing she can do.

14. LOL i thought about that a couple years ago so i could get her to see its not bad and put some of her fav music and a movie and just chill out with her but until she moves back to her home country and isnt working and is retired im not gonna do that LOL

15. I would still tell her man lol edibles can hav petty strong effects especially on first timers ya know

16. yeah lmao im gonna tell her before because i dont want her to end up like this guy LOLOLOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6AVtQethw]Cop Eats Pot Brownies, Calls 911 - YouTube[/ame]

17. Lmfao fuckin noob cops

18. She doesn't care man. All my family toke. Mainly dads side though. Never toked a spliff with my mom

19. yea man that was hilarious lmao

20. I don't know if she knows that I smoke.
    I don't know if she'd really mind either.

I could see it going either way.