Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

How does your ..... feel?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, May 21, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTVR3OkJw28]YouTube - WHAT? NOOOO!!![/ame]

This guy holds all the answers.

2. Aww man... this topic was already starting to go a little arwry, but a Fam-Guy video (???) now it's just become stupid and cliche... Thanks :rolleyes:

3. Did anyone else get a semi?

4. :p yea, haha, it was kinda hot, dame i gotta go open a window :hello:
    Cool thread, interesting descriptions. Cool to hear both ends of the story kinda thing.

5. cumming after fucking is prolly one of the best feelings ever

6. feels good, man

7. pussy is like a warm wet soft kinda tight hole that has a lot of texture to it and it is amazing.:rolleyes:

8. The closest thing that comes to the feeling of pussy is a blowjob...thats as close as it gets when it comes to feeling like pussy..least thats my opinion!!

9. Lol... I'll bet it does....

10. I'm wondering, is it a chick describing a pussy, or a dude? My guess is it's a dude. :D

11. This is definitely a dude, trying to describe a pussy...

Hey dude, why don't you also describe how your dick feels when it enters a pussy? :D

12. Umm... I hope you're not jerkin' off to the thought of that; sounds suspicious lol :D

:confused: -------> :bolt:

13. wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

[​IMG]

14. Actually I was getting a boner from the thoughts of fucking a sexy god...

Look in the pandora's box and you'll see what I mean.

15. Dude I must say... you ARE prob the coolest/most chill "weirdo" I've come across on GCF; haha nice work. Keep the oddities coming, I love seeing new posts on this thread; who knows wtf I'm about to read next on here. Haha the anticipation is intoxicating.

-From 1 oddball to the next. :D

16. Gee, thanks, dude! You're one cool customer as well! :D