How does ya balls hang?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Boosh, Dec 16, 2007.

1. I dont know bout the rest of yall boys, but my girlfriend pointed out that my left nut is lower than my right.

WHat about yall *****s?

2. My nuts are tucked up inside me for safe keeping. I only pull them out when I really need to kick some ass.

:p

3. The left one is supposed to hang lower so they don't slam into each other. I'm pretty sure thats what's up. I sure hope so cause my left boy also hangs a bit lower.

4. sometimes they are both up, sometimes both down, sometimes one up, one down, sometimes i get scared i twisted them by accident, but i dont think thats happened foreal yet.

everyone has different stuff goin on down there. i try not to think about my man parts too much cause then i get self concious wondering if its the same as others, or above average.

mine works, and im happy with the size, and so are the females, so im happy. he gets the job done.

5. lol...id have to agree with everyone

mine are either tucked up nicely, or one of them is hangin alittle low, I dont keep track which one is lower tho but ya im not gonna look just to tell ya guys either

6. i do hate when they get all chessnutted and shriveled in the cold. that sucks so bad.

7. u ever have health class in school i was in highschool a few years back but i still reember its supposed to be like that hasnt your gf ever seen another guys nuts before or are you her first .........and if so +rep for getting a virgin lol

8. Yeah I figured it was something of this nature.

9. Dunno how true this is, I think I read it on the internet somewhere but apparently if you're right handed your left ball hangs lower and vice versa.

10. Hahah thats so ironic, me and my girlfriend where just talking about this last night in the back seat of my car. Ya I'm right handed and my left ball hangs lower.

11. wait you guys have TWO?!?

hehe. :smoke:

12. Left nut is lower :p

13. left ones always lower nomatter if they are dangling or its cold and i got the rhino skin nutsack goin on.
    now the real question is, to which side do you wear your penis. i always wear mine to the left aswell.

14. :D same!

15. thats some of the funniest shit i have ever heard im glad i opened this high roflmfao:p

16. You're disgusting.

17. you uptight mother fucker, talking about your balls aint a big deal.

18. My middle ball hangs the lowest, left hangs in the middle, and right at the top.

19. Hahaha big ole punk ass pussy ass no ball havin muh fucka

20. left one low and unit to the left. ha