Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does weed help you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nunky, Apr 9, 2017.

1. It connects me to myself. It grounds me. Makes all my jumbled sober thoughts clear. I can feel, I am no longer a robot.

• Like Like x 3
  2. It usually makes me feel more connected to my memories, which is a problem for me normally. I remember a lot of things while high.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm sure I would've killed myself by now without weed keeping me motivated to want to stay living.

Depression is a motherfucker :notworthy:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Halts my chronic pain..helps me sleep and I feel good when under the influence..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Helps me with headaches/nausea as needed, helps me sleep, helps me think differently and has helped me a lot with my depression

• Like Like x 1
  6. Helps me sleep, helps with my anxiety, relieves stress like nothing else, helps me relax

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. Helps me go to sleep, helps if I'm mad, helps me just calm down.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Helps me relax and sleep. It also helps me recignize the BS in my life.

9. It makes me happy and makes everything more enjoyable also it helps with my chronic back pain also I'm in wheelchair because of reason I'd rather not say and when I smoke it makes my leg pain feel better. P.s. I'm in the wheelchair because of my muscle condition but I can still feel my legs.

10. Because I like to be high. It doesn't really help with my anxiety (weed can make me kind of awkward in social situations, so if I smoke before some kind of event, my anxiety can be worsened), I don't have chronic pain, nor am I depressed.

Honestly, I think I'm just mentally addicted.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Weed does make me a little more chill about some things though. Like if I'm really upset, sometimes smoking can make me not quite so mad.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm usually a very laid back person but 2016 was a shit year (divorce, had to sell my house) and without weed I'm sure I'd be on a couple of meds for anxiety and lack of appetite and lack of sleep. Weed was a life saver. Things have settled down for me and I basically just smoke recreationally. I like to kick back and relax at the end of the day.

12. I smoked it because when I don't, I literally have like ADHD I be a hyper and I get well pissed off and hate the world and everything and just have general melting thoughts and I have serious back pain 'bulging disc' and I honestly can say weed literally makes me calm, clear thinking but focused, relaxed etc.

I can't even sit in one peace and watch a movie when I don't have weed I'm always figiting or glued to my phone etc.

Honestly it was a life saver for me.

13. It takes care of any anxiety I may have, makes me happy, feel my emotions more. I love using it to help me relax and do just about anything from playing drums to listening to music to having sex and connecting with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum