Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does weed affect you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilsheep, May 2, 2011.

1. I know weed affects everyone in varying ways.

For me, it allows me to view myself and the world in a sort of third person sense, making things very evident and real but allows me to really appreciate and know everything that is going on, instead of over-looking things. It also gives me a certain awareness about myself and this "life" that i'm living. It can really make me detached from my self and I can just kind of see everything from a all knowing perspective i dunno its hard to explain.

Basically weed opens my mind in a very unique way, and that's why I find it so interesting.

2. It allows me to see past my bullshit ways of thinking

3. My awareness of other people increases immensely. I always get so distracted when other people are around.. I just find humans to be fascinating!