Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does tolerance affect you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4Cave2man0, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Me having been smoking for about 9 years used to get much higher then I do now. Time and time again it feels as though no matter how dank the bud I smoke and either takes me a blunt or like 2 bowls to the head to get high, or when i smoke with others 2 blunts need be in rotation and or constantly packing bowls..But the high just fizzles away after like 45 minutes.?

I have not really tried taking a T-Break, because i have no real reason to and am around smokers cigarettes or bud 75% of the time. And have tried that whole one time a day thing. Just do not know if its all the years adding up.

How does tolerance affect you GC

2. i've been smoking for about 9 or 10 years also.
    i've taken a few t-breaks before.. only 2/3 weeks each time, because i wasnt getting as high anymore, and just thought i'd better cut back a little.
    my high never fizzles away..it just takes more to get me high. i prefer big bong rips if i'm just chillin at home and wanna get faded, or if i'm with friends we prefer to do joint after blunt after joint after blunt. :p
    if it ever gets to the point i can't get high, i'll stop smoking for a month or so. i know you dont see the need to take a break, but maybe a couple weeks/month will really do your tolerence some good :smoke:

3. Ya tolerance is a real bitch man..

T breaks help for sure. I stopped for about a week a few months back and smoked some sour diesel for my first time again and I was GONE.

I feel you on the whole not staying high thing. If I smoke enough to get real blazed Im usually just feeling sluggish in about 30-45 minutes.

Huge bong rips help tho:bongin: