Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does this work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Baku, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Today my grandparents were coming home, so i decided to smoke. I was finishing the bowl when my mom knocks saying that they've arrived and that she wants my dog out of my room. So i hide everything, open it and let him out, spray some cologne and left my room. I help my grandparents with their things, and return for a mini fridge they had gotten me. So i go out to help them and my step-dad comes. He says he'll help me the fridge and put it in my room. So I said okay and we carried it through the door which he went in. He said "Jeez don't smoke pot in the house".

However he said it in such a way, that to me sounded like it's okay just don't be so obvious.

And he left.

I shouldn't have smoked most likely, it was really awkward and is how I feel now, but I know now that my dad knows I smoke and is cool with it.

So what do I do from now. My mom doesn't like me doing it, so I'm not doing it in the house anymore, but to think about me and my dad is just awkward, should i say something about it, just ignore it or what? He doesn't party, or smoke but casually drinks a beer.

Some advice from people who have parent's and are cool with it, what is the "parents cool with smoking" etiquette, should I do more chores now?

THanks.

2. just chill and dont make it obvious when u do do it

3. dont mask it with cologne, it is still very obvious. If you must smoke in the house make sure you have at least an hour window. Toke by a window and blow your smoke out. Then febreeze your room, don't get the scented shit that will give you away if you need to cleanse in a hurry. But my best piece of advice is smoke outside then you wont have this problem.

4. My problem isn't smoking...my problem is what to do about my dad. Just thinking about talking to him...eh

5. Then don't talk to him about it.

6. Just be respectful and dont make it that fuckin obvious.My dad walked in once when he was going to drive me somewhere far(i didnt want to drive there) and asked if i was ready to leave. I was smoking right before he came in, then a few minutes later in the elavator he says "your very inconspicuous you know that?" and i was like what? he said with that pot. I said "whata re you talking about" but he just looked at me like i tried to play dumb.
    So he smelt it, but didnt really care since i didnt make it obvious cept for smell.

Get some Ozium, its the best! and doesnt leave a masking scent long after.

7. Dont say anything to him. Be respectful.

8. [​IMG]
    just let them know ul do it outside if they didn't blow up then it most likely isn't a huge deal.

9. Toke outside

10. I am in almost the same situation as you. To avoid those awkward conversations with your dad just stay out of trouble. Don't smoke right before you parents come home, make sure you got some time to clean up, spray and maybe put some eye drops in. Be glad your parents are not wicked strict. There are parents that banish their kids from their house for smoking.

11. Lol you have to stop smoking in the house as soon as you get a mini-fridge for your room. Damn if thats not irony then i don't know what is!:D

12. Heres an idea - take his advice and drop it:)