Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does this weed look?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tylerjb, Mar 25, 2010.

1. You sure, need glasses. I see NO brown at all. I think you're mistaking the orange hairs for brown, idk. Anyway, thought it could have been trimmed a litttle better. But still looks dank, hows it smoke?

2. heres a little better picture of the "nig weed" as springs calls it

[​IMG]

3. Sooo... being black automatically makes you a good judge of weed?

I think Dan K's picture clears that up pretty well, looks like dank to me:hello:

4. Definetly not as shitty as a lot of people on this thread are saying. Probably sell as 40 - 50 an 8th in my town. Not the super funk but still not bad at all

BTW why do people have to use a racial slur to describe bad weed? so fucking unnecessary

5. That weed looks like it should be given to me between 2000 and 3000 a pound and made into edibles.

6. id probably make some hash, look at all those crystals

7. for one its not mids and for 2 the hay smell is from it not beeing cured properly... giving out false info just makes more people say the wrong stuff... research before you think you know it all. not tryn to hate but dont spread the stupid:p

8. That's some hydro for sure.

9. obviously being black effected ur brain. i see no brown in that weed. so obviously being black has come to prove you dont know shit about weed. thats like saying cause im white i know where to get meth.. it just doesnt work like that:smoking:

10. Looks like M-39/ chinese BC's .. all hydro table bud.

It gets shipped here, for 2800 a pound.. gets you kinda high, but tastes and smells like garbage.

11. i kinda thought that last year when it came around... but there is no way that someone could have such a massive hydro setup cause this stuff floods the city for months at a time, and can almost always be found.
    i always turn it down though cause i cant get high off it.

12. there are a few 100k hydro grows that i personally know of about 50 miles off the US border. near Washingon state, Great Lakes area, and New York that are all legal 100% by health Canada. You do realize the whole country of Canada is like California. Im from california so im sure there are bigger ops and more of them, then i know. I know that the guys I know are pushing out 200-300 pounds a harvest (every 3-4 months). you can very easily flood a city (Depending where and how big it is of course) with that lol.

13. actually now that i think about it that sounds about right.

14. Sorry didnt mean to start an uprising people it was a bad pic before but now you cleared it up... its not bad mids its bad crip and yes i still think there is a significant amount of brown in it...

and i used the nig weed thing as a figure of speech meaning that weed looked so bad i even have to use a racial slur to describe it... and im one of the darkest black people you will ever meet plz dont come at me with that crap, i hate when white people pretend their so unracist... like daniel tosh says we know who you are.

15. 1st of all i didnt even come close to saying being black makes me a good judge of weed so please dont quote me if your a dumb smoker, and if that looks like dank weed to you then you've been ripped off many of times my friend a dealer would have alot of arguing to do if he tried to sell me that for 20 a G

16. looks like some outdoor bc bud maybe?

17. ^^^^^^ I used to get some stuff that looked exactly like that for $35 an 8th

18. Looks leafy somewhat but good either way.