How does this special queen look to you? Please i need feedback

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dankgrower1212, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Soo im about a week into flowering stage and i need some feedback on my special queen plants. Also its my first grow and i want some opinions.
    I think its quite small for a special queen breed..The plant i topped is around 47 inches tall (120cm) and the plant which wasn't topped is around 66 inches tall (170cm).

So the plant looks healthy, no nute deficiencies, it has enough water.. The only problem is that the place i grow doesn't have a lot of soil (around 25.5 inches deep) (60cm)..

Guys thanks for the feedback in advance and grow onn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. looks nice and healthy mate ,,,reckon it'll have a good yeild ,,looks good for an outside plant ,no bugs biting it or any other insects either lovely color ,,best of luck ,,,mac...

3. I really appreciate ur response.. Thanks mate

4. ant time ,do you know if its a regular plant or femmed plant ,just PM me if you want any help if you want too,,,,mac,

5. Yeah both are females.. And yes i will pm u if i will need any help.. I know a lot of things already but im a bit unfamiliar with pruning and lollipop method and stuff like that.. And also ive been wondering if i can cure the buds properly without a humidity meter

6. i just hang the branches of the harvested plant in dark room with fan oscillating gently over them with a dehumidifier in the room ..then when dried or nearly dry the jar the buds up and open the the jars for 10 -15 minutes a day to let any moisture still in the plant out ,,,but others may do things different ,,but its not rocket science ...mac,,,,

7. Yeah sure its quite simple.. The only thing is that i dont have a place to dry.. Its ok to dry outside?

8. looks very healthy

9. Thanks dude.. I tryed very much and it seems that its a nice location.. No animals:)

10. I tried gorilla growing a couple times plants got muched within a week lol ive just started growing indoors

11. Gorilla growing is the way to go for me.. I was trowing my dogs hair around my growing locaton also i was pissing around the place so the animals would smell that and run away..
    Maybe i will also try indoor grows but i need to move away from my parents house lol... Also i will upload some more pics of my girl next week:)

12. Your plants look good, I'm growing a special queen #1 I got as a freebie from The Vault. I'm at 42°N in the Midwest and my Special Queen looks about 3-4 weeks in bloom and should be the first to finish this year.

13. Nicee manm... Best of luck to you too.. :)

14. I have 11 special queens going at the minute. My first proper grow indoors. messed about a little last year but come to nothing.

Its all a learning experience.