How does this sound?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by DrLingIsKing, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Well everyday i wake up do perfect pushups until i cant anymore, then i do dips, the one where you put your hands on a bench and dip your butt paralell to the ground almost, and i do bicycle(ab workout) and then crunches i repeat this cycle twice and increase reps everyday. Is this good for a short morning exercise? Also when it warms ill be running 2-4 miles a day.:smoke:

2. Yes that sounds good. Basically PT in any military branch and a little extra. After three months you'll be completely different.

Try different push up styles, pull ups if you plateau with your results. Keep a good diet going as well :wave:

3. Good cuz thats what i was basically planning for, going into the army at the end of summer to get the gi bill and some cool training.

4. [quote name='"DrLingIsKing"']Good cuz thats what i was basically planning for, going into the army at the end of summer to get the gi bill and some cool training.[/quote]

Just work on your core, and mentally pushing yourself to do that last one. If u keep up with that routine you'll have a nice leg up come basic.

5. After you can't do anymore, do 10 more!

6. be careful with those dips. you could possibly hurt your shoulders. I suggest getting a pull up bar if possible. also try "military style" push ups to work your triceps/chest.

7. Lemme start by saying sublime is kickass, and also, how can i mess up my shoulders on the dips? jw. And "military style" is where you make a diamond with your hands?:smoke:

8. you cant hurt your shoulders on dips. and you reccomend a pullup bar in place of that....? lol

9. You def. can hurt your shoulders doing dips

10. more than a pullup bar? Gettt outtta hurrrr