1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

how does this sound?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by amber420, Nov 27, 2003.

1. after reading this forum and overgrow, here are my plans for my first grow. i will be using 3 fluro fixtures (link below) for three plants. i have some 1 gallon buckets that i am going to use for veg and transplant into 5 gallon buckets for flowering. since i am not going to veg for very long (about 30 days), i am going to use the alaskan fert (5-1-1) and i have a miracle grow 10-52-10 for flowering. i have promix and bought a small bag of perlite to add to it. a friend is giving me some white widow seeds and i hope to be growing soon. does everyone think this will be a good start on a first grow?

p.s.
    as far as the white widows under fluorescents, i have read to flower for 10 weeks. i am planning on doing this if it is possible.

cheap fluro setup

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=21575&onlyuser=&perpage=15?pagenumber=1

2. sounds o.k......i'd allways recomment an HPS, especially for flowering, with a good HPS, you could veg for 4 weeks, and flower for approx 8 and get 1-2oz per plant......but not everyone has the budget.........but you'll do well for your first grow.......good luck, and keep us posted on how it goes.......Peace out.......Sid

3. yup... im betting probably 1/2oz per plant.... or maybe a little more...;) ..... id try for 1 warm/ 1 cool bulb per fixture as well:)

4. will do, john...thanks alot to all of you guys for all of the advice so far.

5. Amber
    I suggest you veg and flower in the same pots. Transplanting can cause stress, not to mention its a pain in the butt and you could goof up and kill the plant. Just grow from start to finish in the same pot if you can. I mean its okay to start seedlings in something small, but once they hit a good 3-4" go with the permanent home.

Drop me a PM, harvest has happened, im flowing with little brown children ready to grow.

Grasscity Deals Near You