Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how does this sound

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JJC420, Sep 19, 2008.

1. well its a bitch but i can't for the life of me find dank on this campus. plenty of mids and they get me high but i miss dank. but i have an idea to get some quality bud with what i can get. me and a buddy are gonna buy a half o turn a quarter into iso hash then take the other quarter, grind it and mix it up with the iso hash. should leave me with some nice crytally weed right.

is a quarer going to make enough iso to do this well or should me get 3/4 and turn half an o into iso and mix that into the remaining quarter. should i warm the iso up a bit when i do it.

has anyone here ever done this.

will it make my dorm room smell like a distillery if i make the iso in here.

2. thats what i was gunna do!

3. bump bump.... i could use the awser to this guys question too!

4. Don't make the process any harder than it has to be. Put a small dollop of Iso onto a bowl of mids and your set. Mixing and grinding would be a big sticky mess.

Iso requires plenty of ventilation and odor removal. I make mine in a sealed room with a carbon filter exhaust.

You can either heat the iso to evaporate (makes a bunch os smell for at least an hour) or set the wet iso under a fan and evaporate slowly (makes less smell but takes a day or so)

For what its worth expect about a 1 to 20 yield on your iso. Your quad will likely make 1.5 grams or so of oil.

5. I know what you mean with the dank on campus. In my city of 60,000 and college of 13,000, I know of only two dealers of dank. One is on campus...and overpriced. In fact, all of the weed I've found on campus is overpriced. Dank is 140/quarter. I end up buying better off campus for 100. Also, I ran into one unforseen problem with dank. Vaping beasters was no big deal, but the smell of dank is a bit stout for dorms.

6. i wanna have it mixed so its ready to go quickly. i'm planning to use something besides my hands to mix it so i don't end up with a bunch of good THC stuck uselessly to my fingers. and as for the smell i guess we can make it at this one dudes house.