How does this picture make you feel?

Discussion in 'General' started by Farted, Dec 29, 2011.

1. #1 Farted, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
    [​IMG]

*Notice the 2004-2009 spike,
    This was from 2009, If Ron Paul wins, Imagine the 2009-2014 spike.

*Straw Poll in Massachusetts
    *Fifty-eight percent (58%) support legalizing marijuana and regulating it in the same manner as other agricultural commodities with sales prohibited to underage persons (69% Democrats, 44% Republicans, 54% Other).

*Sixty-two percent (62%) are more likely to support legalization if the proposed law would regulate the cultivation and sale of marijuana to adults and tax it in the same manner as the state currently regulates alcohol (70% Democrats, 56% Republicans, 60% Other).

*Fifty-four percent (54%) oppose the federal government disregarding state law in states legalizing marijuana, while only 35% support the federal government’s disregarding state law.

--------------------------------------------------
    *Washington
    Supporters of Initiative 502, a measure to legalize and regulate marijuana sales in Washington, plan to submit 355,000 signatures to the Secretary of State’s election division on Thursday afternoon.

The measure needs 241,153 valid signatures, and is well above the “cushion” of 320,000 signatures recommended to assure a place on the ballot.

After signatures are validated, I-502 goes to the Washington State Legislature, which has tried to set down rules for medical marijuana use in the state. If they Legislature doesn’t enact it, the initiative goes onto Washington’s 2012 statewide ballot.

I-502 would slap 25 percent excise taxes on wholesale and retail sales of cannabis. Half of the revenue would go to Basic Health Washington, with another big chunk to substance abuse treatment, prevention and education.

2. Whoa. Cool.

3. kinda looks like the boner i just got.

4. Makes me high.

5. Looks like a butt plug

6. i can taste legalization on my lips lol

7. Looks like a dildo

8. This is from 2009 but right now for 2011 it's around 55% for legalization. First time majority.

9. This^

10. i can't feel the picture but the picture do feel me.

11. I see a fish...

12. Looks like a T-Rex head

13. i see a sideways lava lamp

14. [​IMG]

but, ya know, with the mouth closed

15. This picture makes me feel like I'm back in stats class...AND I HATED STATS! Lol jk not really, makes meh all warm inside. :D

16. i see a woman's headless figure sideways.

how does it make me feel?

like.

i see a woman's headless figure sideways.

bitch got curves.

17. makes me feel like smokin.. :smoke: