Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does this look?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. I heard some people say that bad weed can cause anxiety. When i smoke these days i get anxious.. And this weed on the pocs.. Are the stuff i usually get. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. If it causes you anxiety, take a break from it for a while. If you're still having trouble, try switching your strain (find new source) or intake method (switch to vaping) . Marijuana isn't for everyone and causes anxiety or paranoia in certain folks. Even in people who have been smoking for years. 

I think if you get anxious smoking weed, you need to stop smoking weed. There's no such thing as a magical bad plant that gives you anxiety. Weed is weed.

4. Funny, I can feel anxiety when I don't smoke weed....

5. Actually I've found in my experience that I'm more prone to anxiety if it's really good weed or a sativa strain. Looks like some pretty good stuff.

6. It sounds like what you are using is a high Sativa hybrid.
    You should try an Indica or high Indica hybrid.

Of course that's if you can choose strains.

7. It's all in you head bro. When you smoke, just chill on the couch and watch a movie or tv or something. Do something that relaxes you. I think if you do this is may help you. I enjoy smoking the most by myself.

8. Sometimes I feel anxiouse or paranoid, but then I'm like its the weed just calm down then I think of positive things and do some breathing exercises. get a drink lol then I just smoke more an I'm fine. Most of the time I'm able to just completely forget the paranoia all together just by telling myself to quit feeling negatively and I just keep smokin

9. #10 BrenCon, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    Looks dank. I just have anxiety when I smoke during the day and have to be around a lot of people when I'm high. That might be a part of what you're feeling, like it's more of the situation you're in than the weed itself.

10. It's just not his type of bud that's all. He's not a sativa person. Keep with indicas and you'll be fine.

11. There's a lot of things that contribute to feeling anxiety . some include who you smoke with , how you smoke , where you smoke , if you have an indica or sativa . you wanna make sure yr smoking with people you can vibe with and trust , in an area you feel comfortable smoking at . sativas tend to cause anxiety in some people , so maybe you're more of an indica person . (indica=body high , sativa=head high) as for how you smoke , you can always smoke to the way you feel . having a variety of ways to take in bud can make yr tolerance more even and make it feel better when transitioning . I personally switch off from blunts , bongs , bubblers , dabs , and table vaporizing . I have anxiety too , and I'm more of an indica girl 😊