How Does This Look?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Guitarman257, Jun 18, 2013.

1. It's probably 2 1/2 weeks old, and I water when it gets dry. I'm totally new to this, so how does this look and what to do from now on?

bayimg.com/HANOiaAEE

2. Ain't no probably, ain't no pic

3. #3 Guitarman257, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
  4. Many Thanks, utilizing the powers of Irfan. I am able to deduce that your plant should be transplanted to a more suitable container, as you have failed to mention your growing conditions, I am unlikely at this stage, able to offer any advice, but will offer much enthusiasm in your grow, Mj don't like wet feet, so upgrading to a 3 gallon(10 liter) pot with big drain holes is a good idea that this stage then water well in, don't feed for 3 weeks as there is ample nute n the potting mix

peace
    "V"

5. It's now growing fine, new leaves are always popping up. just the lower leaves are starting to yellow. Im growing outside btw. Im not talking about the little round leaves. What could be the cause of this?

6. Yellow lower leaves is 90% of the time, nute burn, flush with 3 times the volume of water to the pot, allow to drain in dim light no food until you see a difference say 1-2 weeks, NO transplant for 1-2 weeks

7. How exactly does one go about flushing the soil without overwatering the plant?

8. As long as the soil is well-draining any excess will run through and out the bottom. You won't overwater.