Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does this look?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by l4liam, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Just picked this up for £20, had afew joints out of it now, but it was 3gram.
    (paid mates rates for this, it's off a friends new grow, damn crystally).

2. Cant see it homie.

3. No picture

4. Lol, and this is what happens when u post after having a spliff, aha.

There we go guys. :)

Attached Files:

5. Dank. Lol. All that matters is how it smokes.

6. Looks a little leafy but it looks like there are quite a few trichromes and hairs on there (can't tell for sure because of the lighting). That's about $25 American dollars so I would say that's a fair deal.

Dank in my opinion.

7. homer looks like he's about to snatch that nug haha

8. Smokes nice man. I got it from a plant i don't normally buy from and I'm having a really hard time telling if it's indica or sativa, it gets you nice and heady, but has a decent body high to it too...is anyone able to tell from the picture?:)

9. Is it more of a head high? In that case Sativa. No one can be sure by looking at the bud itself, but perhaps your friend can tell you. (if he grows he should know)

10. Its a hybrid. Lol. Probably 60/40 area. Looks sativaish. Lol. Can't ever really tell.

11. Homer approves of that bud

12. ~$25 for 3 grams of dank? That's a fuckin' deal man, I'd def be happy :smoke:

13. looks good dude! enjoy!

14. That looks like some serious homegrown. Sweet.

15. weed!

shmoke it get high:wave::cool:

16. #16 sourjello73, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    Nice pickup man. You said 3 grams? Its always great when your whole sack is one bud. Thats a good pickup imo. It looks a bit sativa dominant. There's a couple spots that could've been trimmed better, but its really not bad at all haha, its just cuz of the macro picture.

And haha!! Thats great omg :smoke:

17. Homer wants that nug bad lol

18. [quote name='"ReeferPrty"']No pic..[/quote]

Yes there is. Read more than the first pic.