Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does this "kush" look?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ByTheOcean, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I'm a total noob. Don't know what to look for. Acquired this beauty pictured below. Person I got it from only called it "kush" and did not know what particular strand it was, etc. Does it look dank? Also, it's supposed to be 3 grams. Does it look about that weight?

[​IMG]

2. Who knows what it is but it looks dank and it looks like 3 grams, maybe more if those nugs are really dense.

3. Put it next to a lighter/quarter or something for comparison.

4. Yea looks like 3 grams in pic and looks pretty good.

5. The first picture definitely made it look bigger. here's the size comparison to a quarter (err, i hope thats how you do a size comparison)

[​IMG]

6. Looks good but why is 3 grams vacuum sealed? Seems pointless

7. Smoke that!!!!!!

8. I get mine on the same thing ... It's from people who get it flown in.

9. [quote name='"SiDankies"']

I get mine on the same thing ... It's from people who get it flown in.[/quote]

That's usually weight though, that's why I specified the 3 grams. Unless you're ordering eights off SR or something it's pointless to vacuum press that tiny amount weed.

10. That looks like that ultimate piff. Blaze it up

11. resembles sour d a lil

12. A few years ago I knew someone that had one of those kitchen vacuum sealers and they would use it for any amount. I once left my lighter and phone at his place and he vacuum sealed them for a joke... lol some people...

:smoking: :p

13. I'd say that it definately is shy of 3g's. Even half eigths of dense nugs weighed out infront of me at a dispensary is more than that lol

14. [quote name='"BLT"']

A few years ago I knew someone that had one of those kitchen vacuum sealers and they would use it for any amount. I once left my lighter and phone at his place and he vacuum sealed them for a joke... lol some people...

:smoking: :p[/quote]

Hahahahahah whata' troll

15. Not to shabby. I'd smoke it.