Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Does This Kief Hash Look?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Hey guys. So I know this isn't a lot but this is my first time making hash. I put the kief in a notecard, folded it up, put it under my shoe and went for a walk. I've got this plus a one hitter loaded with this new hash. Let me know what you guys think :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. thats not hash.... its compressed kief... lol

3. well shit. I figured there wasn't any difference. Sorry, my mistake

4. well it still looks alright, but its just kief, so it wont be great. kief is basically all the loose trichomes, but hash is basically processed and (depending on the type of hash) compressed bud, not just something that falls off of it. 

5. Pressed kief, not hash. It'll work

WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUT? You are so wrong my friend. Hash is not compressed bud.  It is specifically "something that falls off of it".  Trichomes.

That being said to the OP, it's not hash it's just compressed kief.  No worries though, smoke it and enjoy.  It should get you ripped.

7. i never said it was compressed bud, i said it was processed, then compressed. 
    you know, brick hash? thats made by compressing the hash. 

im not wrong, you just read my post and assumed i meant something else  :bongin:

8. Either way it's a good smoke. I really do appreciate the taste it brought and it got me SUPER baked after just 3 hits

9. Hash is by definition compressed kief lol. You guys...

10. yea that's what I thought lol

Skate.

11. lololol yeah I thought for sure that it was considered hash since it's the trichomes off the buds. Regardless of what it is, it's gone now, and I'm on another tolerance break :/

12. Looks fine I guess but probably smells like feet.

13. keif is technically considered hash.  Looks fine to me, I would cook with it :)

14. MMM FOOT HASH

15. Hash is keif pressed together. Dirty og way is with hands n fingers. Now ppl use presses. The shoe thing wnt work. It will only flatten. It has to be so compact tricomes burst releasing oil. As they get pressed together.U almost there. Kief is awesom itself. Decarboxylate use for edibles, oradd to hash oil to increase potency. Good job

16. D urbmon u did say hash is bud compressed.

17. well shit. I figured there wasn't any difference. Sorry, my mistake [​IMG]