Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does this Hash look?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Is my hasish suppose to be like this? Takesome time before the camera fokuses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_UvpWhybK8&feature=youtu.be

2. Did u make it or buy it

3. Looks sort of like a mixture of pollin, kief, bud and homemade hash.

4. This. I mean shit, it looks dank as fuck to me because of the crystals and I'd definitely smoke it. But is it legit hash? Idk

It looks like hash that was rolled around in a bag of straight up kief.

If it smells good, I'd smoke it dude.

6. This. Once I saw the black later in the vid it def looked like hash, it does look like he pimped it with some kief tho too. Hit that shit n let grasscity know how you're feelin.

7. I bought it, tasted strong!! I toke controlled so i ususlly never caugh. This made me throat burn.Tasted like hashI made a scuplture out of it.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391540433.443617.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Sweet airplane man

9. i laughed so hard lmfao

10. With enough hash. I bet i could make a small bong out of it. LolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. ¡Qué sabroso mi hombre!

12.  that's just great