Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does this happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OutlawToker227, Jul 30, 2012.

1. #1 OutlawToker227, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    OK i went broke so i couldnt buy any weed then i got paranoid and started trying to conserve the little bit i had and it sucks when u gotta conserve when you have been smoking everyday for 2 months 10 bowls of high grade their were a couple of midie days or more idr and like idk but when i started conserving friday i smoked like 2 grams that day and left a gram for the weekend but yesterday i got happy and smoked much and only left like .3 of bud for tonight so i didnt smoke in the morning for a 2nd day in a row and i took like 1 res hit this afternoon but when i smoked this .3 and some more res its like the highest ive ever gotten and i know my tolerance isnt low so idk? im so happy hahahahaha one love :hello::smoke::):p:D

oh and i just thought about it is it possible for a city / town not to have any weed at all like zero weed completely not just not being able to get it but its not their.

2. you smoked 2 grams in 1 day?

your weed must suck if you need that much to get high lol

3. About there not being any weed, has there been any major grow op busts there recently?
    I live in a small town of about 4000, and someone a couple weeks ago was busted growing about 1000 plants, so I assume that's taken a hit on some people here

4. No i didnt get baked i just got buzzed but when i took the res hits and the weed it fucked me up, IDK maybe its that i came to appreciate weed more since i had to conserve some.

5. By not smoking for two days you will get higher from less. Its called a tolerance.

Res is nasty. If you want to try something POTENT and free check out my free QWISO hash oil tutorial.

6. Yeah but i wouldnt think your tolerance would be that low from 2 days it to go that low