1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

how does this dank look??

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by teg21, Sep 19, 2003.

1. a nug of dank i got today, tell me what you think??

Attached Files:

2. i like the red hairs, it looks like great bud

3. its has a lot of red hairs, most ive seen around here for awhile

4. mmm.. yeah hard to tell with it being on a red table and all.. This sounds more like a bragging than an asking, haha

5. first of all i was asking to see if this was good dank, so i dont wnt a newbie coming around and talking shit, and the table is light brown wood, not red

6. Damn, nothing like making me fiend out for your weed and I live in the Chron capital. Kick Down, bogart.

7. welcome friend [​IMG]

8. How sweet of you to welcome me. Wassup? I am puffin this sick-ass fuckin' DANK shit, so I am becoming more retarded as time goes by, I wanted to smoke myself to sleep, and it is working... so, who are you again, I have CHRONIC short-term memory loss =)

9. oops what did I do? No I'm not ripped, or nothing. anyway, CRITTER, that was cute by the way.

10. I dont have that bud to tell you what i think,but if i had to guess id say you got a good looking nug.
    But hard to say because its on a red table.

11. the reddish color came from there not being a flash, but instead a light and the reflectio n looks weird, i have a flower setting on my camera and thats how they turn out when there isnt good sunlight

12. now thats some nbice shit...

Grasscity Deals Near You