How does this bud look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Crawfordthedank, Jan 16, 2014.

1. It probably has about three-four weeks left to harvest. 

[​IMG]

2. If you're shooting for 8 weeks of flowering I'm guessing they have been under 12/12 for 4 weeks. Looks okay mate. Could be bigger though. Mine looked like this at 4 weeks into. Make sure they get as close as possible to the light without burning. [​IMG] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. I'm mobile yaw

3. #3 Crawfordthedank, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014

I just took a shot of a smaller cola and the plant just seems to be slower then the other strains so it may just have to go a little longer I have never done this strain. The thing is this shits so frosty I don't care about yeild. its gonna be some fire. 

[​IMG]
    ^^Yeah.... thats what it all looks like at a little under 4 weeks flower. 

4. [quote name="Crawfordthedank" post="19350636" timestamp="1389859091"]I just took a shot of a smaller cola and the plant just seems to be slower then the other strains so it may just have to go a little longer I have never done this strain. The thing is this shits so frosty I don't care about yeild. its gonna be some fire. [​IMG]^^Yeah.... thats what it all looks like at a little under 4 weeks flower. [/quote]That sure is a frosty one. Plant is looking good bro keep it up. They'll swell up during the final 2 weeks so try not to harvest too early. Anyways smoking your own bud beats toking crap street stuff any day. :) Peace!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. I'm mobile yaw

Word. Is it appropriate to wait until the hairs start to change yellow on all the buds and a change in the trichs, then start my flushing?

I want to run all water for a week then do a good flush on the last week or so. I want my buds tasting good because right now the buds smell so sweet. 

6. Do your research, but in my experience waiting for an amber color in the trichomes gives a more "relaxed" high. I generally only wait until they're cloudy. I've never grown that strain, but figuring out exactly how long it takes to change to that amber color will help you plan in the future.

Again, it's only my experience, a lot of people would recommend waiting until the trichomes are amber.