Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does this bud look? Real?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wickedbro, Jan 16, 2014.

There was buds I just put it through my grinder and yes after a bowl of this shit, I was fucking ripped and no panic attack! yay lol I think I just need to space out my hits so it doesnt all hit me at once, that is what gets me. Im getting more of that same stuff tonight so ill whip out the dslr and take some pics of it.

2. It's weed in shake form.

3. Next time tell him you don't want your bag pre grinded. That way you know it's just budYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

4. Google images of spice

5. Ahh ok nice and some pics would be cool.  Also if you smoke just make sure you are in a chill environment and you should have panic attacks.(its all in your head, imo at least.)

6. Definitely weed, you got nothing to worry about.
     [​IMG]

7. #28 Wavy, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    orange crystals......
    smh

already answered... but yeah you smoking ganja

8. That's definitely bud. I've unfortunately have had the misfortune of smoking spice without knowing it and several times just because there was nothing to do.. You would know 100% that it wasn't weed a few seconds afterwards.. I don't care what anyone says, that shit feels nothing like a weed high. It's closer to tripping balls and losing your motor functions.

9. "I bought it in nug form and it looked like some dank shit and smells great"

You answered your own question..
    And the main reason for panic attacks from weed is inner rejection of what you're doing.
    , it may not be for you. You gotta have a positive state of mind and realize you're about to go to the moon, let go of this reality and be high as balls.
    Thats what its about lol.
    Fuck all that paranoia
    Spice smells nothing like weed, it usually smells like super artificial , and chemically.
    It'll also never have anything like marijuana in it, it's usually random herbs like marshmallow leaf or whatever.
    It's scary as fuck yo, if you smoke spice you're gonna feel yourself dying from it lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. how can you smoke for three years and not know that that is marijuana matter in your picture. look around you more man. take in stuff...

11. Spice looks like stuff you would scrape out from under the seats in your car. Gets you crazy high for 15 mins though