Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does this blunt, rolled after a shitty day, look?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LOSTBOY580, Jan 15, 2014.

1. #1 LOSTBOY580, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
           Usually when I'm toking I either smoke bowls or my friends roll a blunt. I usually don't roll the blunt because I kind of feel indifferent towards the act of rolling a blunt unlike my friends who salivate at the mouths to the idea. But I decided to buy a good size bag and about 6 cigarillos today to roll. 
           I almost forgot to say that I am a senior in high school. I usually start my school days by smoking either a couple bowls or blunts. I have a smoking spot that I usually use to toke at. In this spot is what I would call my "stash spot". It's a perfectly good spot that won't bother anyone and has worked for me since what seems like forever. I smoke regularly at this spot with the same friend of mine. She is completely trustworthy and I don't have any trust issues whatsoever with her. So I'm sure that the person I'm about to say fucked up my morning wasn't her. She and I were going to smoke this morning and when we got to our spot my "stash" had been removed from it's hiding place and stolen. I'm ninteny nine percent sure that I know who it was. I have no doubt that it was a "friend" of this girl and I. We smoked with this "friend" a day before at this same spot. And as ironic as it may seem he said, "hey man that's a good hiding spot". So this girl and I  think that it was undoubtedly him. So he fucked up our day my stealing from people who smoked him up the day before. So as to not let this incident ruin our days tomorrow tomorrow my friend and I decided to buy another bag and more cigarillos. 
        I usually don't roll blunts myself but I decided to roll this girl and I a nice blunt. I would appreciate if you fellow blades could give me input on how my blunt looks. 

Attached Files:

2. I see no blunt.

3. I'm using an android phone and switched to a different on screen keyboard and accidentally clicked the enter key on a keyboard I'm not familiar with. I apologize for the inconvenience and have edited my original post to include the picture. 

4. Looks good from that picture. But it's all about how it smokes. Sent from The Gods.

5. Yep. It's a blunt.

6. Looks like a one person blunt but looks tasty

7. I rolled one last week that was pretty nice and smoked incredibly. This time it was actually easier than before because I had a proper blade to use to open the cigarillo unlike last time which I had to crack it by hand and kind of screwed up 

8. Looks like a decent blunt for two people.
    Was this stash spot in a public place?

9. Just use your long nails next time. I use my pinky, very efficient.

10. I usually tend to keep my nails a little long because it makes breaking up weed and rolling easier. They're very clean and I wash my hands extremely often. 

11. [quote name="LOSTBOY580" post="19342550" timestamp="1389757369"]I usually tend to keep my nails a little long because it makes breaking up weed and rolling easier. They're very clean and I wash my hands extremely often. [/quote]Dont grow your nails out for drugs. You see how that sounds right and not a bad blunt looks like a game or green leaf vanilla which are always very easy to split but to not deal with messing up a cut get yourself an ez split only 2 bucks and dont worry karma will get that dude

12. Thats fuckin shitty. I got arrested in September for bud and had to get my stash out my room, gave it to a kid I knew to hide and he stole it all, 1.5 zips and a 2 foot bong. If i ever see him again my foots going through his skull.

13. Thanks for the input man. I'll look into getting those next time I go to the convenience store. And yeah I believe karma will get him too. Peace and love. 

14. What's shitty, the situation or blunt? And yeah the world is full of assholes who don't have any common decency. It's up to us to spread peace and love. 

15. Oh the situation blunt looks better than most that I've ever rolled 

16. Thank you very much. I really appreciate the complement :) 

17. looks pretty good. honestly the way I learned to roll good blunts was just to keep trying again and again till you get a feel. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. I wish I could roll a blunt, I once bought a 5 pack of swishers and couldn't roll a single blunt out of 5 lol :confused_2:

19. Doesn't matter how it looks, as long as you get nice hits and getting high it's a good joint/blunt too me.