Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does the MMJ registry affect a person?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 3Deez, Aug 9, 2011.

1. It really would have been nice to simply downplay anyones fears without having to resort to disrespect. :rolleyes:

You need to fully understand that it may be legal in your State, but it still is a Federal crime. You can not rub it in the Feds faces. To do so would likely result in your confinment. :smoke:

2. They must be able to prove the influence. The presence of metobolites is not enough. :smoke:

3. #23 Husky42, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    You are so fucking wrong. Not about the illegal aspect, but about FEDS being able to hold a flame against truly independent legal growers with true need.

Federal Medical Marijuana Cases in California & elsewhere | California NORML

Look at each federal raid, look at each time a fed has raided a co-op or grower

99.9% of the time those raided fucking deserve it when the investigations turn up many other drugs, weapons and huge amounts of cash. - Yea 8-10 years ago the raids were different.. as it sits now..not so much an issue.

Play by the fucking rules or get locked up.

I'm not saying, go out into the world and tell everybody you are growing or call the feds.. but I let it be known, no cartiladge in lower and upper spine along with a few other issues all detailed by medical records I do not fear the feds one bit. You start to worry that paranoia sits in shits not healthy imo

btw I'm more then welcome to examples of federal action of patients not doing things outside the law but it seems every time i read about a raid it stupid fucks doing stupid things...this leaves me with the impression that feds have no interest in small personal grows and any attempt at conviction would likely fall flat.

4. #24 559420, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Is there a standard metabolite count for age / gender / height / and weight? Not being a smart ass. Really curious about this question. Didn't know they can use that as a method for testing for thc in the body. Interesting.

5. #25 559420, Aug 10, 2011
    This is true. Fed law trumps State law.

6. #26 559420, Aug 10, 2011
    This is true. Fed law trumps State law.

7. If you're in Cali, support Senate Bill 129 all you can...Call up your local representative and let them know you want Senate Bill 129 to pass. Only then can we medicate outside of work and not be fired for it. I'm tired of the paranoia of being fired and I'm sure everyone is with me on that. :smoke:

Those people that get raided probably weren't growing for nonprofit, they grow for profit. When you have stacks of cash and all the items mentioned above, that is 100% illegal. I, for example, grow for a few patients who are battling cancer, MS and other degenerative diseases and I give them medication for free. If they feel they would like to donate, that is their choice. The ones that do donate pretty much cover the electricity, water, soil & nutrients costs. I don't ask for $20 a gram or $40 for an eighth because I want my patients to use a natural alternative to the pharmaceutical industry and I want my patients to really get well soon. :)

8. #28 ICGreen, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011

Dependant on the Agency requesting the test; Some have a zero tolorence policy. Here is a nice little pdf to explain better; :smoke:

https://www.norchemlab.com/main/drug_references/factsheets/marijuana.pdf

Edited to add:

@Husky It is true that they are highly unlikely to target and raid a caregivers grow. I was thinking more in line with a Border Patrol Stop etc. If it is revealed they will as a minimum confiscate the herb.

9. bah sorry ic, i'm hella grumpy today!