Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Does The Cost Of Weed Affect You?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drugs Bunny, Jan 12, 2013.

1. My current dealer sells around 1.5g (not great I know) for £20, the only reason I buy of him is because it is hands down the best weed I can find - by far!

I usually smoke a £20 bag with my sister in one night so to smoke everyday it's about £10 per day. This is really annoying as I have a vape which I don't personally like and rationing methods always take away from the smoking experience and I like to smoke every day so I am yet to find a happy medium. I don't have a job (yet) and I sometimes sell things to pay for weed (only junk I would never use). So unless I find a job soon I might be cutting down to say the least.

2. I was spending between 100-150 every week. Sometimes smoking 2gs a night.. yes a night as in get home at 10pm an smoke 2gs by midnight an wake up smoke some then smoke more at night.

I now try not to smoke at all. I'll smoke if someone wants to smoke with me but I won't go outta my way to buy weed at this point. I'll pitch but that's it.

I'm getting headaches an having a very hard time sleeping through the night but I'm sure I'll level out in time.

Money wise, it went from getting paid friday and having bills paid by sunday. Going from around 1400 to 400 for the remaining 10 days til payday. It was ridiculous and I wasn't saving any money. Now payday is next week an I have $500 to spare, obviously some will get spent but it's nice not having to worry about being short on money or making it last til payday.

3. yea the uk prices on high grade is usualy around 1.5 - 1.8 for 20 quid. and yea i also smoke one of these daily, effects my rent thats for sure

4. but i cant help it haha

5. Wife as I can easily burn through a half oz a week. When we started adding shit up, we figured it be cheaper to grow our own. Now we smoke all we want for free, and I'm clearin roughly $3k a month. Best Decision I've ever made!