How does thc effect the brain? And how does it cause us to get body highs?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by BlazingZombiess, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Its wierd to think about how thc effect our brains and gives us body highs. What causes us to feel the tingly sensation of a marajuana body high? And how do our brains react to the thc when it enter our blood stream?? I no that we have thc receptors in our brain which causes us to feel the way we feel, but i mainly want to no what causes the body high??

2. THC attaches to CB1 and CB2 receptors. The receptors are the most dense in the brain, but they also occur throughout the body. I cant tell you exactly what causes the body high, but it probably has to do with the brain and CNS which controls your nerves being flooded with the higher THC concentrations than normal.

3. [quote name='"midnittoke"']THC attaches to CB1 and CB2 receptors. The receptors are the most dense in the brain, but they also occur throughout the body. I cant tell you exactly what causes the body high, but it probably has to do with the brain and CNS which controls your nerves being flooded with the higher THC concentrations than normal.[/quote]

That just sounds soo fucked up.. Nerves being flooded, but it sounds soo true, you definetly no alot about what your smoking :p. But yeah i knew something with the cb receptors in the brain reactes to thc, and what do u mean by they r the most dense in the brain?

4. he means there are more receptors per area in the brain than anywhere else in the body