Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does smoking poppers cause you to lose weight?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by puffpuffnopass, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Looking good is so much more important then the risk of getting lung cancer.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. You're trading off (alleged) weight loss for a high risk of lung cancer. Just eat healthier and exercise. It's rewarding, obviously a million times healthier, and feels fucking awesome especially when you have some dank to smoke afterwards.

3. Wtf is a popper rocker or dart

This shits retarded.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'm a usual everyday smoker and Ive been smoking for years now I have lost at least 30 pounds within 3-5 months and I'm still losing weight every day currently especially with the horrible diet I have due to poppers making you lose your hunger basically, and I'm already a very tiny girl so poppers do make you lose weight just from my experience and seeing all my friends get sick and lose weight as well from it

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. How are their lungs? Can they run 5km? If their diet hasn't changed there's a chance that they use more energy to breathe due to decreased lung capacity, this happens in COPD and lung fibrosis. You're at higher risk for both conditions when you smoke. It's also possible that there's a tumor present, but since they're still young that's not likely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Poppers and rockers are both cigs put in a bowl with weed on top then hit so the cig goes into the water and makes a popping noise and a dart is just a cig

7. DO NOT SMOKE POPPERS!! They are addicting as f*ck, and they make you lose weight like crazy. In August I was 110lbs and now I'm 90.4lbs :((

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. My daughter does poppers every god damn day and she lost allot of weight you want to know how and why I'll tell you because the poppers have her vomiting every freakin day. Every bite of food she puts in her mouth either makes her vomit or a bite or 2 makes her feel sick so she doesn't want to eat. It also makes her run to the bathroom with loose stools. And her stomach hurts her so much some days she curls up in a ball and doesn't want to eat period. So there you go that's how my daughter lost about 40lbs on poppers

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1

9. OPs 4 years old.

10. It does actually, i smoked popppers for years and I lost over 50+ pounds .. it also effects your eating and when you try to eat when you’re not stoned or doing poppers it makes you feel sick and nauseas

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. It does affect your appetite. As we all know weed affects everyone differently for some weed kills appetite “people like me and some others here” I mean I get 0 munchies and after that I don’t even feel the slightest hunger for hours. And most people get the phattest munchies after they smoke like all my buddies and most of you here. That been said. If you mix weed that’s an appetite suppressant with tobacco that’s know to be an appetite suppressant and also a laxative with weed. You’d experience extreme weight loss. Even faster than that you get from weed. How many of you have hit a batch bowl and felt like damn I’m going to use the washroom. Ask any smoker. Once they smoke a cig in the morning it’s the toilet next. I’d know I smoked cigs before I quit. And btw the OP stated he hasn’t seen any research on this. But I did my tiny own research and posting my findings here. Ciao.
    Btw when I was just smoking weed I went from 97kg to 80kg in about 3years. For the last year even though I randomly went to the gym here and there just so I have the muscles. Like once in a month kinda. With poppers I went from 80 to 65kg. So Yh poppers make you lose shit tons of weight and the OP is right to think that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. It's the cancerous tumor taking hold. You're losing wieght because the cancerous mass is eating you from the inside out. It's a pretty horrible way to die. I saw a guy pay 10$ for a pack of smokes. That's 300 bucks a month, 3600$ a year. That is fuckin rediculous....

I love these old threads from young Billy's.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Go lose weight on a normal way, cigarettes really aren't the right choice and makes you look like a fool if you say that's the reason you smoke. Do you know how harmful it is?

14. It’s probably all the crack

15. Cancer is a very affective appetite suppressant
    Picture-submitted-for-FDA-approval-taken-5-days-before-Barb-succumed-to-lung-cancer.png
    So let's keep on rolling those blunts and smokin' them poppers!
    :weed:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I started smoking poppers like maybe less than a year ago, I used to weight almost 160, I smoke probably about 5-10 poppers a day (few in the morn before work and couple before bed) I usually don’t eat breakfast but I never did... lunch everyday is McDonald’s and dinner is whatever I feel like making, I work full time so that’s my “exercise” but now I weigh 120, for all those saying it’s bullshit, go on my ig, it’s jessicalpw and you can see the pics from last year and see how much bigger I was, idk why the poppers make you lose so much weight but my boyfriend smokes them too and he lost a bunch of weight as well.

17. Why would you smoke tobacco & marijuana in a bong?? Just smoke a cigarette after a bong rip of weed lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dam girl u was thicka than a snicka lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. The thought of people doing poppers, seriously makes me cringe. Whoever thinks this was a good idea should seriously take some time to think what they are doing.(that is me putting it super nice...)I guess poppers is the new anorexia (association with losing weight that is)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Didn’t affect my weight
    But please please please for the sanctity of weed do not do poppers

I recently quit them
    5 a day at least I’d use just under half of a cigarette then a
    Pinch of weed..... crrrrrrrrraaaaaazzzzzyyyy I tell you what... do not plan on walking let alone breathing for a while

• Agree Agree x 1