how does she look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by djh420, Aug 28, 2008.

1. ok so i decided to harvest most of the stress and all of the Sensi Star. its been getting too cold and wet over night and i didn't want to risk any chance of mold.....so i took a few pics> the Stress' buds are a lot more dense than the Sensi Star but smell only half as good. The Sensi Star smells so damn good!! As you can see from the pics it definitely wasn't a huge harvest. I don't have a scale so who knows how much weight it'll be once dried and cured....This time I plan on drying the harvest a lot slower than the Kush i harvested a while back. The kush ended up smelling like hay or something. When drying the Kush I just hung the plant from the bathroom fan inside a box so it constantly had fresh warm air (it was hotter than it is now) rushing past the buds so it dried way too fast. This time i have the buds on a metal screen with a computer fan on low to circulate the air inside the same box, but no fresh air is getting in. Once or twice a day i will open the box to let fresh air in to let any moisture escape in hopes that the drying will be a lot slower. Its a lot cooler now where the box is so this should help it dry slower. So far the buds still smell like buds and not hay so it must be working. With the kush, the 2nd day of drying and the bud smell was gone and all that was left was the green or "hay" smell. Anyway the sensi star smells too good and i definitely don't want to lose it..... Well i puts some pics of what's left on the stress plant. Just a couple of buds....I left them just to see how they'll do in the cold overnight weather and to see if they'll fatten up... Oh and i left the Runt.. She will yield about half a gram probably. I didn't take pics but she is turning purple too. Ok well enjoy the pics... next year i will plant earlier in the year to get a bigger harvest. This year was a late planting because we didn't have our Medical recommendation yet. Now we do so next year will be better. Thanks to everyone for checking my humble grow!!! enjoy the pics....

Attached Files: