How does she look

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by HelloHydro, May 23, 2016.

1. #1 HelloHydro, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
    2 weeks 1 day
    3 gallons reverse osmosis water 5 gallon dwc Bucket
    8 inch net pot
    5 ML Silica Blast
    1.2 ML Superthrive
    1 TSP each part Flora series
    1.5 TSP Cali Magic
    PPH 280
    PH 5.7
    Just wondering what you guys think looks a little yellow to me.
    The ones on the side are 7 or 8 weeks old I forgot. And they're just there for practice one had bad newt burns at the back it was once the biggest. I super cropped & fimed the other I have the PPM at like 900 just to see how much they'll take ph 5.7

Attached Files:

2. Up your calmag to 2ml per gallon RO. Might even be able to go 3.

3. Should I do that now the reservoir change was yesterday I just checked my PPM went from 280 to 286

4. Yeah, you can just squirt 4ml in there and stir it up.

5. I apologize I use 1.5 TSP of cali magic

6. Also that would bring my PPM over 300 would that be too much for a plant that small

Sent from my LGMS631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. 6 parts per million isn't a big rise. I wouldn't worry about that.

8. Should I just do another Reservoir change and use 300 PPM of calimagic in save the Flora series for next week.

9. RO plus silica and calmag should be between 200-300 ppm as your base water.
    I hardly ever use super thrive. So, I don't know how much that's changing anything.

Up to you if you want to change it out. I'd at least use 1ml of each part per gallon though.

10. I was thinking the exact same thing a guy named hi grow hybrid said he uses Cal Mag the first two weeks of veg. I'm also confused about when veg actually starts that plant is two weeks from seed. So I'm guessing this third week is the first day of veg.

11. What does this mid look like to you.

Attached Files: