HOW DOES SHE LOOK???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rhinodank, Oct 29, 2013.

1. #1 Rhinodank, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    What type of medium; soil or hydro?soil
    What brand and type of soil? Ffof
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    What strain? Blue-cheese (found in bud)
    How old are the plants? A week over a month old
    What type of lights and how many watts? 150 watt hps w/reflector
    How far from the lights? Like 4.5 inches I'd say
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? RO half gallon every 4 days or so.
    What, how much and when was it fed? Grow big 1/4 tsp (1 time so far)
    NPK? 6-4-4
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? 6.8-in, 6.5-out.
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? Like 75ish id say, Fan hits directly overtop of plant.
    What size pots?6 gallon
    Any bugs? Look real close. nahhh
    Any other pertinent info? Using some safety blanket for reflective material in my closet.

OK so I just want some opinions :) shes growing been growing nicely for a week over a month now and she has over 15 tops from lst and I'm letting the tops grow vertically now to about 10 inches, them I'll flip.(could I veg longer?) but I want to get 2 oz. I think I can do it from my progress... Tips would be AWESOME!! :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Pics;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have one that looks identical with 14 tops its a little bigger but its my first grow so if you will be getting close to 2 oz that makes me have higher hopes of what ill get

4. lol I'm hoping to get 2 oz:p Idk if I will though. I also need to know when I should flip for nonstretchy buds... I'm thinking when the tops are around 10 in. or so

5. Bump???

6. I started flowering her on the 5th,ati waiting for pistols! Check my more recent things :)

• Like Like x 1