Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does schwag end up being...schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nikolai90, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Is it just bad growing? the strain?

If a schwag seed was professionally grown would it be all crystaly like ... "other weed" or would it still be shit weed?

2. you plant a seed out back and come back in like 6 months... thats how

3. Mass produced, less attention to each plant.

4. Well said.

5. bad growing/curing. /end

6. yea, pretty much a massive grow, where the idea is to just make money, no one cares for the plants, they just let them do their thing, which generally includes breeding, which vastly limits its ability to grow well as it spends energy on seeding rather than super buds, then a poor ass trim sometimes, poor ass cure, packaging poorly, compressing....

just anything you dont want to be done to it, is done to it AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

7. Basically.

You can take a super lemon haze seed, and have it turn into schwag.

8. ^^ yup I've givin out a few clones of some really great genetics to friends...only to have them return in a few months with some schwag that wasn't even worth smoking. Then they ask me if I have any better clones that don't smell like hay. :O

9. they allow males to pollinate the female plant therefore producing seed witch equals less energy towards THC production and there is no curing process the plants are cut dried for a couple days then pressed into a brick and shipped to the states.

dank is when the grower kills all the male plants therefore no pollination takes place no seeds more energy to THC production plants are clipped and trimmed hung upside down in a dark place for about a week then put into glas jars with the plant s leaf also to redistribute the excess moisture throughout the bud witch is a tasty and smoother smoke...