How does one find a pot hookup?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Color Hug, May 21, 2006.

1. Go to the hood and look for shoes thrown over the powerlines....

2. Yeah i have no hookups either at all ...........

So i am growing my own :) I would rather do it that way anyways. I have no criminal record and i want to keep it that way. By doing your own grow in your own house pretty much everything is under your own control

3. ahaha i dont know if askign random angry looking mexicans is the best idea, just find some friends that have some friends.

4. hahahahahaha, weed finds you in NY every hour of the day, you definantly dont have to look for it

Of course that is if by NY you mean New York City, and not some place like Buffalo New York =)

5. just go for a really slow shop in your localstore and wait for some one to come in and buy kingsize rizla (i think u guys have zig-zags in the states)...

no-one smokes rolling tobacco from king size papers!

FrEeZe

6. i always assumed the shoes thrown over the powerlines = someone got jumped.
    this is good to know if it's true!

7. uhhh ya i lived in slc for a while, i was always able to find bomb hookups. There is a thing called the 'Drum Circle' every sunday from likeee 12-3 afternoon @ Liberty Park....its like a huge hippie/toker culture fest thing they have every week.....if u ask the right ppl (almost all them haha) u can get like any organic drug like boomers, bud...etcetc..they sell all kinds of shit hemp, pipes w/e....that doesnt matter hah.

peace
    h4