Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Does One Become A seasoned Toker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeWeedEveryOtherDay, Jul 20, 2014.

1. #1 SmokeWeedEveryOtherDay, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    When do you make the transition from an apprentice tower to a seasoned toker?

2. hamburger seasoning sprinkled into your weed

3. you gotta marinate for a while.

4. The average toker is like a pokemon. First he'll start out as a little charmander that doesn't know much and can't do much. You'll advance a lot when you begin smoking about every day for multiple years, and then you will evolve into charmelion after you have learned the ways and have become a seasoned toker. After years and years and years you will reach the level of master toker, you know all and can do all. By that point you will evolve into charizard and realize that your efforts are futile against psychic types.

5. Just gotta keep toking man.  :bongin:

6. When you have enough know how and experience.

7. I don't think there should be such thing. If you smoke you smoke. How can someone be a pro at smoking weed.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. When u no longer have to ask this question

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Probably when you've stopped coming to GC forums to ask stuff like, "Is this weed good?", or "How do I roll a joint?" and started answering those questions instead

• Like Like x 1
  10. Once you've done just about everything

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Apprentice toker detected. People can definitely be ignorant about buying, handling, and smoking the herb, hence the term "seasoned" ...not "pro"

12. Oh well I don't really care for labels of potheads. I've been smoking weed everyday for 5 years now. I just don't see the point of having names like apprentice toker or seasoned toker. Like why would there be a different level of stoner, there is just no point

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 Old School Smoker, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    Most blades graduate from my school. The danbridge academy for seasoned tokers.

Haha i'm kidding. Just my insecurity entering my ego erasing the fear of rejection from other blades.

Seroiusly, you have to try many different strains

you have to try all the concentrates.

you have to be familiar with all the toking tools

you have to green out at least once.

you have to know how to make a smoking device out of whatever

you have to know who sister mary elephant is

you have to know the lingo. Do you know what grunge is?

You have to know most of the stoner movies

you have to know who the stoner celebs are

you have to know how to grow, harvest, dry and cure weed (optional)

you have to be aware of legaization movements worldwide.

you have to know the stoner songs. What smoking song was made famous by the nitty gritty Dirt band?

Thats all I can think of for now. Any other blades wanna add something to the list?

14. There are no pros. There is only experience and know how.

Can you picture tommy chong with an 14 year old kid that just bought a gram of oregeno and he is asking tommy if it's real weed?

15. ^better answer than mine!^

If you don't like the game then don't play it :confused_2:

17. You just reach a level of knowledge about weed in general. Like when you're buying a bag you'll know exactly what to look for, the density of it, how much of it is just stem, you'll be able to just eyeball an amount of weed and accurately guess its real weight. When you have your own scale, and your own smoking paraphonalia and all that stuff, and the knowledge of how to use all of them, then you should have good smoking etiquette(like good manners essentially lol) so you won't be torching other peoples' weed, you should know how to corner bowls and stuff. Yes there is still somewhat of an obvious ranking in stoners, it's all just on experience and learning from a good teacher. You don't want to be THAT guy in a group of friends that doesn't know what he's doing and always torches weed that isn't his.

18. You must first converse with mother marujuana, after this you must smoke from the peace pipe and finally take a sip from the enlightening elixir. After all these steps are complete you will be on the path.

19. I usually spray myself with pam.  Then I liberally season myself with garlic salt and pepper. 

20. When You stop asking yourself 'am I a stoner' and instead you look at yourself in the mirror and say 'I am such a stoner'