How does nicotine REALLY affect your high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by feral.dread, Mar 17, 2010.

1. all you cig smokers, quit smoking for a while. then go to a hookah bar and tell me tobacco doesnt fuck you up.

its just that feeling combined with the weed. its not that you are any higher. its not like how you can eat pre ripe mangoes to get higher supposedly.

its like mixing alcohol and weed. the alcohol isnt making you higher, youre just mixing intoxicants.

2. ... You're an idiot. You don't have to smother yourself in smoke to feel the effects of oxygen deprivation. If you're taking constant hits from a bowl, you're not getting a lot of oxygen, certainly not as much as your body is used to when you're just breathing. :rolleyes: No, you won't die or pass out, but tunnel vision and dizziness is pretty common. :wave:

3. word.
    I love having some shisha. Mixing a bit of weed in with the shisha works nice too
    I usually grind it up real fine and mix it in with the wet tobacco, so it doesn't get cripsed by the coal too fast. Then add a little buffer of shisha on top.
    Mamma mia!

that aside, a port royal handroll after some opiates is looovely.
    Got a few cigarette burns on my legs and chest from nodding out smoking with tailor mades, so hand rolls are the best option

4. just irritates me

5. Man I've ruined countless pants and shorts because of opiates and cigarettes.

6. i find that it intenses my high then in about 5 min go back to normal but the marijuana high seems a little less intense after that though

7. The buzz I used to get from nicotine was enjoyable, and even more so when I was baked. It doesn't make you more high, lol.

Now after I smoke a joint or a couple of bowls I just impulsively pull a cigarette out and enjoy it. I just love my tobacco too.

8. primetime cigars FTW

9. It makes me less high. I haven't tried in a while because a while ago I did an expirement in which one day I blazed then smoked a cigarette, then the next day I just blazed and was much higher. Once the cig wears off I come down a bit into a less drowsy high.

10. It's because nicotine makes you light headed. I've noticed the same effects, it makes it more intense, though I prefer not to smoke tobacco because it tends to make the high much less relaxing (it's a stimulant)

11. Yeah lol I never smoked tobacco regularly, but after not smoking tobacco in 1-2 months and smoking a bunch of pipe tobacco one day (it was last week, actually) I felt absouletly smashed from the head rush.

12. i love tabacco on opiates, for weed it kinda gives me a lil buzz for a few min and then im kinda tired,

13. its just a buzz from the nicotine. when i dont smoke dukes for a couple days or a week or so then i smoke one i definately feel a buzz for a while

14. you learn something new everyday

15. i get really buzzy and headrushed. but mostly it just hurts my stomach. to the point where im laying there,(high, of all things, on top of a stomach ache) wishing i hadn"t smoked one. buut sometimes i say fuck it lol and lite up.:D

16. Sometimes when im smoking my e cig while high, i get an insane feeling all over my body and sometimes forget where the hell i am for about 3 seconds.

17. Having a smoke after toking doesn't have any effect on my high.
    Maybe coz I never smoke joints.. only spliffs. Never smoke MJ without tobacco, so it probably has some effect.

18. I have to have a Newport after I smoke. It just chills me.

19. i sometimes smoke a cig after getting high.im high and see things differently so when i smoke a cig its like a bag of pleasure in my lungs.after weed is the only time i smoke cigs.it feels great.i smoke menthol mostly.

20. The Australian bong culture has made it nearly impossible to smoke weed without tobacco. Here, it is very common to "spin" your weed with tobacco - usually 50-50 or 70-30 bud-baccy. When we smoke bongs, we torch the whole "bowl" and we pull it all in one breath instead of taking multiple tokes. This is called having a cone and it's like having a sip of coffee. During a sesh, depending on the group size and the amount of buds, everyone will have a few cones round and round in a rotation.

Anyway, because of this retarded subculture, I've found that the effect of nicotine mixed with bud makes your smoking habit much more "addicting" in a sense. It makes people more dependent on their weed smoking because it's associated with the same craving you get with tobacco. In my experience, it makes your high more focused and if you smoke cigarettes during a sesh, the bud kind of emphasises the body buzz you get in your muscles from nicotine and it feels really nice like you're a marshmallow.