how does my setup sound?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by straightrippin, Feb 26, 2012.

1. #1 straightrippin, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    ok i know i got no pics, but visualize.
    im guna use this tent from amazon Aviditi 3-Foot Wide x 2-Foot Deep x 5-Foot High Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent:Amazon:Industrial & Scientific

w/ a 400w hps from start to finish 12/12 everyday
    4" carbon filter + can with ducting leading to the roof, pulling air from the filter.

guna plant seed from germanation into plastic cups then going to transplant into 3gallon and then no more transplants. any good soils out there? im guna b doing an organic grow (going 2 go hydro once i learn from my 1st grow here)

if my temps r 2 high il add another fan to blow inside the tent. but as for my intake air im just going to have the hole at the botom open while i leave my closet door open

does everything here sound ok?

2. going to try to fit 4 fems in there 3 at the least. hoping to get 1.5 oz (kings kush by green house and 1 sweet deep grapefruit

3. Hey, you might want to think about going hydro from the get-go. Research Hempy buckets and Lucas formula. It's less expensive, easier, and lower chances of pests.

4. Your really want to pull air from your room so it's in a negative pressure helps with the scent

5. kaaaay fk. chek out my nxt thread

6. [quote name='"Original Past"']Hey, you might want to think about going hydro from the get-go. Research Hempy buckets and Lucas formula. It's less expensive, easier, and lower chances of pests.[/quote]

So true, well said. I'm on my second run ever and been in FFOF soil but plan on switching to Lucas but in a 4 bucket recirculating system.