How does my plant look? I feel like something might be up.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Burgerwolf, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Nice one brother! They look awesome

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Hey Boosey, so the plant I was asking about did yield a couple ounces of dried flowers.. however the potassium def mixed with heat/light stress really diminished the quality of it; I was thouroughly unimpressed. Luckily that was just the first one so I learned from her. The next indoor plant I harvested 4.6 oz of dried budz plus a few ounces of trim/popcorn. The buds on it were MUCH better. Still, a learning experience. The bottom buds have more trichomes than the top.. I assumed I was basically burning them off from having lights too close and the UV light was only able to hit the bottom half.

I had a couple plants if the same strain outside and while they all ended up with a small yield the buds we're absolutely covered in trichs! Even the outside buds didn't taste as strong as I thought. The taste and aroma were no match for how it looked.. then again they didn't make it through much of a cure before they were gone lol. I did end up with around 8 oz of dried flowers but none of it had that scent you get when you open a bag of some supafunk. The seeds I got were better than bagseed, but next time I'm gonna get something very very skunky/gassy.

I'm on my next run now, I have 3 Aurora Indicas(from clone, mother that was outside was tragically lost) that are about 2 weeks in 12/12, and the last Auto Lemon OG seed started flowering about the same time as the Aurora's.

I now know I can train the Auto and receive 3-5 oz, and using the sun during the day for it's UV Ray's to cover the flowers in trichomes. Can't wait to see the outcome of this grow! Anyways I have so many pictures from this last grow scattered around in my album, I was starting to upload then but my phone won't due to low memory but I'll post a couple in a few hours! Thanks for asking Boosey!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Excellent stuff wolf those figures sound wicked to say she was poorly lol we live and we learn, your next round was a vast improvement, top work mate! Keep it up :)

Boo'sBuds SeedStockers Sponsored Grow