how does my plant look :D

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yuri-san, Nov 19, 2003.

1. uh gr0wer is ur link right? i cant even see weed related stuff....

JonnyPotSeed: i got it at reno depo, (canadian hardware store) and like most other fluo fixtures it does not plug into a wall, u have to install the cables urself but its really easy and if u need i'll make an easy to follow step by step "how to" install it for u with pics and all.

just tell me if u need it or not.

cyaz

2. I didn tput that link ther i thin kit was my bro? I drew a sketch but its on his computer, i will post it tomorrow.

3. Sorry to leave you hanging, my bro was working on his computer and it's been down till tonight.

You train the plant to grow under the screen. Let them grow until they fill 1/3 of the screen then flower, and you will end up with allot of nice 2-4" buds depending on how many shoots you train and how full the screen was.

Attached Files:

4. cool, looks like buying that big fluo fixture was a great idea, probably the closet thing too.

just want to say thx a lot Gr0wer without u my plant coulda gone hermi or never had flowered!

i'll post a pic of the flowers soon in the growing journals section and i'll post a link here.

i also built some kind of growbox inside my closet. Or more like a closet inside a closet since my closet is really big.

for my next grow:
    -paint interior (white)
    -buy another 48" flo fixture
    -get better nutes
    -try growing 2-3 plants(2 probably cause of limited space)

any other suggestions?

thanks again Gr0wer

cyaz