how does my plant look :D

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yuri-san, Nov 19, 2003.

1. maybe the closet as i said.... but gr0wer got me scared about that hermi problem.... i cant tell if it is yet..... i'm scared as hell!

DAMN!

2. Ok, i got a deja vu about reading this post but thats besides the point. If you stick to a strict light schedg, you shoulkd be fine, jst dont let any light in or any light out.

3. fuck this i'm moving to the closet for flowering, this is getting my pissed so bad, if i get a fucking hermi i'm gonna take the male flowers off and burn em with black candles around me and satanic ritual symbols and all.

DAMN HERMIES

4. As long as you have the light go off when you go to sleep ect you might be ok for now. I would still recommend moving the setup into a closet with a fan for circulation. Or at least build a 1/4 ply box or find a cabinet for the setup and put in where your plant is. Get 2 more tubes and do one of those setups I showed you with the light resting on the wall for this plant. But if you ever do another grow have 4-6 lights horizontally and do a ScrOG grow with a chicken wire screen to train the plant with. http://www.overgrow.com/image.php?topic=2&articleid=10&imagename=cabinet04. Just explain to your cool mom that you either have to move it into the closet or make a box because the light cycle has to be perfect.

5. cool mom ? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

good one dude! the only reason she doesnt care is that she prolly forgot cuz she hasnt been in my room for ages.

I MOVED IT TO THE CLOSET! WOOOHOOOO
    i bought a double fluo fixture, 48" with 2 40W cuz thats the strongest i could get.

i leaned it against the wall like on the thread u posted and it gives a lot more light to my plant so it'll be happy. Plus i bought a new grounded timer (10$) cuz my other one fucked once a week. New cables etc etc. ALL NEW STUFF!!!

now if my parents discover that i'm in shit but its only a couple of months so its ok.

i'll post a pic of my new closet setup tommorow cuz i dont have time now.

cyz later

6. Put a fan on low pointing at th setup so the plant has fresh air and the temps stay down. Are the bulbs warm spectrum, it says it on the bulb where the text is printed on the end. move your other 2 lights into the box also. This setup should geta nice yeild from that plant hopefully aorund an oz.

7. Good thinking placing her in the closet. She needs that 12 hours of dark. I actually give mine 13 hours of dark since they get a very minor minor glow from my clone chamber. But so far they have been fine, one week left of flowering.

Yours looks great too, but i doubt its gonna yield an ounce dry.

8. 80w of floros and the other 2 wich im guessing is 20 each for a total of 120w, i think close to an oz is possible.

9. yeah i'm gonna put the 2 other ones in there soon but that big flo is really stronger , it took like 2 hours for the plant to direct all of its leaves towards it.

i said i might get like around an ounce but i dont mind getting less its just for fun and its my first time.

cyaz

10. heres the setup in the closet, almost finished but i'm tired as hell and i'm leaving it this way for a few days at least

this is in my closet, i put a board on the side to hide the light and i also think its gonna help keep more light on the plant instead of loosing some all over the closet.

Attached Files:

11. this is it but without the board on the side, i put a litle fan on "low" facing the wall to keep the air fresh.
    as u can see the plant has more room to grow higher. Much better setup than before, i was even thinking for next time i might buy another 48" and put 1 on each side of the plant and screw em vertically on the facing walls. That would be great.
    btw, lol my timer's there where u see the cables but u cant see it cuz of the flo fixture.

Attached Files:

12. looking much better. If i were you id put it back into veg and let it get bigger and train it as you go so you end up with buds all up the light. Mabey even a slanted scrog screen about 4" from the light could be used to help train the plant. painiting the wall white or putting some white paper or a board painted white would help allot with light intensity.

13. -first thing: whats a scrog screen?
    -i'm going to put white sheets or something, i had that in mind already. :)
    -I really dont think i wanna restart in veg...... it'll get bigger next time i grow :p

thx for ur help!

14. scrog is just making a frame with chicken wire on it, you have the plant grow under it, then come flower time you let the growth come through the screen and you get lots of small colas and yeild allot.

15. oh i get it now i think i saw that b4.
    sorry english isnt my first language i had never heard that word before.

i might do that if i get time

16. hum i dont quite understand how this would work for me of what are the advantages of having a scrog screen? isnt it the same as not having any?

is this how i'd install it?

Attached Files:

17. It spreads the growth out, all it seves is as a guide for the buds. This is how you could grow scrog in a setup like yours.

Can you put a small cabinet to grow in that closet? Or put the light horzontaly with another 2 tube setup next to it? Im not talking about this grow but next because you would probably need at least 3 plants, more like 4-6 trained SCrOg to do a good grow.

18. where did you get your flo 40w light fixture and does it plug into the wall thanks.Peace