How does my dad feel about smoking? because i don't know

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dank4life, Dec 22, 2009.

1. allright. my dad has been giving me like really weird signals. he is always bringing up weed references and lately he's been directing them towards me but ive always thought he had no idea......

ok, so a couple examples:

im in the car with my dad and we are leaving a comedy show. i see a big sign that has a huge pot leaf on it and a phone number at the bottom. something for medical marijuana. I see it and chuckle. then my dad says "what"...... so i say "i just saw a giant pot leaf on that big sign back there with a phone number"......yes for some reason i found that funny. then he says "HELL YEAH i need to get me some of that!"......I say "serious?" then he says "I don't know if they would let me work on the trains all doped up!"(my dad is a mechanic on the monorail)...... then he says "smoke weed everyday" quoting snoop dogg.

example 2

im sitting in the living room and i say something about an ipod. then my mom says "go buy yourself one." then i say "i don't have money to just throw away on an ipod" "i gotta pay for my gas and food and stuff".........then my dad says "yeah and dope".... i remark by saying "yeah the most important thing" it was just weird he would bring that up seeing as i didn't even think he knew i smoked. i just laughed it off.

then like twenty minutes after that happened im talking to them about my wisdom teeth and how it feels at the extraction sites and for some reason my dad thought i was being dumb or something so he looks at my mom and does the smoking a joint thing with the pinched fingers in front of his lips and points at me. and im just like wtf? that has nothing to do with me describing how my holes feel. holes as in the spot where my teeth use to be.

so basically im really confused as to if he's like trying to get me to tell him i smoke or what. This all really puzzles me because i haven't even smoked the last week or so cuz i just got my wisdom teeth pulled and it slows healing or what ever so i decided to just take a t break. so yeah. anyone elses dad behave this way? should i just man up and tell him or what? tell me what you think blades.:rolleyes:

-thanks

2. My dad does this to me sometimes, he knows I blaze and is cool with it.
    This mad me laugh. I think you should tell your dad just to see what he says, he'll probably be a smart ass about you telling him, judging by the way you described him.

3. He more than likely already knows and this is his way of trying to get you to openly tell him.

Maybe.

Or maybe he's a fellow stoner and wants to smoke one with his son :smoke:

4. haha funny you should say that. my friends always tell me he looks like hes high. except i never smell it on him so hmmmmmm

5. Haha dude thanks for the laugh with those descriptions.

Seems to me that your dad definitely knows that you smoke, and it seems even more like he smokes himself and wants to smoke with you now that your over 18.

Shit ill prolly be the same way when my future son turns 18.

6. yup sounds like he found your stash and is trying to get you to admit it, lucky for you though he dosnt seem pissed

7. it sounds like he knows and is chill with it, maybe u should just bring it up

my mom is cool with it, but she won't smoke it lol

8. yeah, sounds like he wants to smoke with his little homie. sorry too high to quote the other guy

9. U should start making little signals yourself, maybe next time he references to smoking act surprised and sarcastically say "how did you know?" just make sure you can back out of it and play it off if for some reason he decides to react unexpectedly. your reaction should differ depending on his reference. lol im so blazed.

10. When you're with him just bust out a jay haha

11. i can pretty much guaruntee that he at least used to smoke(doesnt sound like he does know, with the "I don't know if they would let me work on the trains all doped up!" comment), and that he is completely cool with you smoking.(he definitely knows you smoke)

12. Truth shall set you free... tell him

13. damn. everyone is saying he knows. but im still not positive he does.

when i was like sixteen he found me passed out drunk on the bathroom floor with my ass sticking out. he woke me up and said....."have you been drinking"? i pull my pants up and say "i don't know what your talking about" hahahahaha he never mentioned it again. he knows i was drinking cuz half the beer was gone in the fridge and my friend was sleeping in my room on the floor face first with no pillow. lol you guys think if hes ok with me drinkin at 16 he'd be chill with me smokin at 18?

maybe on new years i'll whip out a nice jay and see if hes down. i aint got nothing to lose!

14. Half a beer made you and your friend that drunk? :confused::confused:

Also seems like your dad is trying to tell you by acting like a 7 year old annoying sibling.

15. Good call man dank let us know how this goes. But remember only you know your dad, i dont see how all these peeps can be so sure. but if he doesnt care about you being piss drunk than i can almost guarentee you will not be punished for a little herb.

16. half the beer as in half of the beer in the fridge was gone. we have a fridge dedicated to beer and drinks. usually stocked with about 30-40 beers which never get drank. except for that one night. that would be embarassing if two people got drunk off half a beer.

17. thats what im thinkin

18. haha oh alright,I was seriously :confused:ing

If everything goes smoothly and he is cool with it... nothing feels better than smoking with your dad. Bonding experience for sure GL :hello:

19. Oh I can't wait to do this to my (future) kids in however many years.

20. lucky you got a cool ass dad like that. cherish the moment that you can blaze with him.

and of course he knows!!! blaze him out maybe he needs a better contact?