how does my bud production look?! PICS!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dennisg34, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Hey, this is my plant of the personal strain called "EMG" (IDK what it means, my grower's own personal strain. Anyways, today is her 27th day in flower and was wondering how her bud development is doing so far? Like if it's average, lower or above average etc. Thanks! Also my whole grow is in signature so if you want more pics of everything check that out!

Attached Files:

2. Also, using a 400 watt hps. First two weeks of flower was a t5 and 6 24 actual watt 2700 & 6500 k and now past week and half it's been the hps!!

3. Looks very nice as far as averages go its hard because every different strain has its norms

4. Ya their normal looking. Wait a few more weeks and they'll be looking good:)

5. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']Ya their normal looking. Wait a few more weeks and they'll be looking good:)[/quote]

I'm hoping they just bulk up and swell up big time!

6. Hahaha that's every growers fear of having them not swell. Don't worry man by week 5 and 6 you'll be smiling lol

7. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']Hahaha that's every growers fear of having them not swell. Don't worry man by week 5 and 6 you'll be smiling lol[/quote]

You have calmed my worries, thanks mate!

8. Hahaha no problem, happy growing:)

9. they will really swell the last 2 weeks