Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does it make you feel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mdredsen, Jan 4, 2009.

1. I've been smoking for about 4 years and whenever I smoke it feels the same as the first time. . . It makes me feel numb and everything is in slow motion and my muscles get twitchy and shit. Sound seems like it's 3d, too. :smoking:

How does it make you feel? :)

2. very relaxed, usually horny and all the other regular stuff.

3. Very chill, I don't talk as much as normal and makes me just want to listen to music and hang out.

4. I kinda get a few different highs depending on the bud

sometimes i get intense body high that just makes my whole body feel amazing

then mind high were you just kinda think about weird shit

also, just kinda a social high were you talk about dumb stuff with friends who are also high

or comination of all of them :)

5. I used to not know what people meant by "you only get as high as you were your first time once", and I can definitely remember how fucking blazed I was my first time, but it starts to feel different when you smoke a lot of different strains.

6. Well, it depends on the Buddha, but i always get a euphoria. Also depends if I'm doing something else with is =D

Sometimes I get a nice, clear high, and it feels like I can think of anything and not get confused. Others I get a really good mind high and think about everything weird, laugh at a lot of stuff, but have a great time usually being an idiot and pretty sketchy. Then there are times where i get stoned, not really energetic, but just like chilled, mellowed out, thinking deep stuff, at peace with the world, kinda like what someone, especially a non-stoner, would think of a hippy as. As well, sometimes i get a body high. Feel great, kinda discoordonated, but great. Kinda like flying but not in a literal sense, more in a drug-user sense.

Either way I enjoy it all. It's never seemed like my first time exactly though. I had some pretty good bud my first time.

7. When i smoke a bowl of good bud by myself, It makes lights that are in dark areas stand out (like street light reflections), it makes me hungry, food taste more intense, makes masturbation much better, helps me go to sleep once i burn out and makes me like music/videos/food I don't like sober

If I have a huge toke sesh with my friends, It makes colors intense, makes me laugh non-stop, it makes me want to eat cus it tastes better, gives me couch lock and I dont realize what im doing. Things I say to my friends they dont understand, I can't concentrate on things. TV shows are hard to concentrate on, same with video games. Then once i burn out, my head spins and I close my eyes and wake up the next morning, still feeling out of it for half the day.

8. "Damn man this shit got me seein' 3-D!"

9. nice to see some homies listen to andre

10. when im baked im hungry and when i see somthing its like the only racecar games. where everything blinks twords you. i get numb

11. Euphoric, open minded, concentrated.

Of course, it depends on the strain.